Friday, September 5, 2008

P.S. I Love You


Hello everyone..have you seen this movie? it based on the novel that written by Cecelia Ahern. I remember when I first read this book a couple of years before, I cry a lot. This is the one novel that my heart tear out whenever I turn another page. Then, I discover that this novel have been made into a movie starring by Hillary Swank. So, I watch it, and guess what? This movie is painful to watch but still worth it. Haha..
So, basically this movie is a story about how Holly life move on after her husband died of brain tumor. But her husband, Gerry mails out a package to his wife that will not be received until after his death. Included in the package are a series of ten letters that are intended to lessen his wife’s suffering and give her the strength to carry on in his absence. Holly is instructed to open one letter a month, giving her a reason to want to carry on for a few weeks at a time. If she chose to end her life, she would never know what the rest of the letters said. Buy a new outfit. Be a disco diva. Learn to fish. Take a chance. Travel. Laugh. Love. Sometimes all u need to start really living is a little shove in the right direction, and that’s just what Holly Kennedy gets.
I strongly recommend for u guys to read this novel and maybe, watch the movie. Bring tissues, of course..

2 comments:

Intan Berlian said...

besh ker weii??...kamu dh nengok cter notebook tuh,cter tu pong romantic tp xshedey sgt la tp mmg sweet giler...huhu

p/s : dun foget to drop ur komen on my blog beb ^_^ weeeeeeeeeeeee

NanoHa said...

best giler...tgk lah..tp ak rs notebook kot lg best

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com